Record and Play Back
Smartpens record everything you write and hear so you’ll never miss a
word. Replay your meetings or lectures simply by tapping on your
handwritten notes. The use of special Livescribe dot-paper is
8GB of Memory: PLENTY of room for recording notes
Easily transfer recorded notes and audio to your Mac or PC via
mico-USB cable. When digitizing your notes and audio you'll need storage
space; with 8GB of memory, your smartpen has it. The 8GB smartpen can
hold over 800 hours of audio (actual recording time varies as a function
of audio quality settings) or over 100,000 pages of notes.
Save, Search and Organize
Echo Desktop saves your notes and recordings to your computer for
fast, easy access to what’s important. Search for words within your
notes and find what you need fast.
What You Get
- Echo smartpen with 8GB of memory (actual user available memory will be somewhat less)
- Echo Desktop software for Mac or Windows (download Echo Desktop for free)
- Micro USB cable for charging and data transfer
- Echo Basics Guide (Download from http://www.livescribe.com/en-ca/support/manuals.html)
- Please note: paper, ink, software and other accessories are SOLD SEPARATELY or as part of a bundle.
Please note that the Echo smartpen, like all Livescribe smartpens, only works with Livescribe dot paper